Thursday, October 23, 2008

ants, coffee, & all-nighters, oh my!

Well, it's been a crazy week... I turned in my first grad school paper yesterday, have had a ton of readings for class (as per usual), and there's an event for Friends of French Studies on Sunday that has taken a lot of time lately.

Also, I've been drinking coffee like crazy... and I DON'T drink coffee!

Also, Sunday night, about 1,000 ants crawled out of my bathroom drain when I was taking a "relaxing" bath to distract myself from the woes of school. Literally 1,000. I had to go to Walmart to get Raid that INSTANT, and now I'm terrified of my bath. Just what I needed!

Anyway, I'm going to get to go to Texas soon, and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be in Lubbock November 7-10, and I'm pretty excited to see everyone! :)

Okay, over and out for now...

No comments: