Sunday, January 11, 2009

magic numbers: 2009, 22, 123

1) It's 2009... That's pretty exciting. And crazy. How did that happen?

2) I'm 22 now. Meh. BUT I did have my first ever birthday surprise, courtesy of my Baton Rouge friends. It was pretty fabulous!

3) 123 days until the semester is over. It doesn't start until tomorrow, but that's how ready I am for it to be over. Tell me if THAT tells you something.

Christmas break was absolutely fabulous. Busy as all get out (between doctor appointments, working at The Station House, family gatherings, and attempting to see as many people as possible) but absolutely amazing. I mean really. I love my friends so much. I love my family. It feels so good to be in such a wonderful place (the DFDubb) and feel like home - like I belong. I'm excited about the rest of my time in Louisiana, but it feels so good to be going back eventually, to know I'm going back to my favorite place in the world. Anyway, it was good to get my life back on track a bit, and maybe this semester will be a bit more tolerable... so I am forcing myself to believe. Well, here goes... I'm off to lay in bed for the rest of the evening, pretending that I don't have to wake up early tomorrow morning to face one more semester.

No comments: